Community participation during two mass anti-malarial administrations in Cambodia: lessons from a joint workshop
von Seidlein, L
De Smet, M
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTwo mass drug administrations (MDA) against falciparum malaria were conducted in 2015-16, one as operational research in northern Cambodia, and the other as a clinical trial in western Cambodia. During an April 2017 workshop in Phnom Penh the field teams from Médecins Sans Frontières and the Mahidol-Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit discussed lessons for future MDAs.
- Mass anti-malarial administration in western Cambodia: a qualitative study of factors affecting coverage.
- Authors: Pell C, Tripura R, Nguon C, Cheah P, Davoeung C, Heng C, Dara L, Sareth M, Dondorp A, von Seidlein L, Peto TJ
- Issue date: 2017 May 19
- Effect of generalised access to early diagnosis and treatment and targeted mass drug administration on Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Eastern Myanmar: an observational study of a regional elimination programme.
- Authors: Landier J, Parker DM, Thu AM, Lwin KM, Delmas G, Nosten FH, Malaria Elimination Task Force Group.
- Issue date: 2018 May 12
- Reflections on a Community Engagement Strategy for Mass Antimalarial Drug Administration in Cambodia.
- Authors: Peto TJ, Tripura R, Davoeung C, Nguon C, Nou S, Heng C, Kunthea P, Adhikari B, Lim R, James N, Pell C, Cheah PY
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- The dynamic of asymptomatic Plasmodium falciparum infections following mass drug administrations with dihydroarteminisin-piperaquine plus a single low dose of primaquine in Savannakhet Province, Laos.
- Authors: Pongvongsa T, Phommasone K, Adhikari B, Henriques G, Chotivanich K, Hanboonkunupakarn B, Mukaka M, Peerawaranun P, von Seidlein L, Day NPJ, White NJ, Dondorp AM, Imwong M, Newton PN, Singhasivanon P, Mayxay M, Pukrittayakamee S
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 3
- Dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine failure associated with a triple mutant including kelch13 C580Y in Cambodia: an observational cohort study.
- Authors: Spring MD, Lin JT, Manning JE, Vanachayangkul P, Somethy S, Bun R, Se Y, Chann S, Ittiverakul M, Sia-ngam P, Kuntawunginn W, Arsanok M, Buathong N, Chaorattanakawee S, Gosi P, Ta-aksorn W, Chanarat N, Sundrakes S, Kong N, Heng TK, Nou S, Teja-isavadharm P, Pichyangkul S, Phann ST, Balasubramanian S, Juliano JJ, Meshnick SR, Chour CM, Prom S, Lanteri CA, Lon C, Saunders DL
- Issue date: 2015 Jun