2nd Doctors Without Borders Pediatric Days, Dakar December 15-16, 2017
MetadataShow full item record
- [Scooter accidents in children at Aristide Le Dantec, Unversity Hospital of Dakar: a study of 74 cases].
- Authors: Mohamed AS, Ngom G, Sow M, Mbaye PA, Camara S, Seck NF, Ndour O
- Issue date: 2016
- [Antibiotic sensitivity of Salmonella strains isolated in a pediatric population in Dakar. Research of beta-lactamase and plasmids].
- Authors: Cissé MF, Sow AI, Dièye-Sarr E, Boye CS, Gaye-Diallo A, Diop D, Mboup S, Samb A
- Issue date: 1993
- Malaria transmission in Dakar: a two-year survey.
- Authors: Pagès F, Texier G, Pradines B, Gadiaga L, Machault V, Jarjaval F, Penhoat K, Berger F, Trape JF, Rogier C, Sokhna C
- Issue date: 2008 Sep 16
- [Dakar physicians' therapeutic attitude towards non complicated peptic ulcer disease].
- Authors: Diouf ML, Gueye AS, Pouye A, Mbengue M, Diallo S, Diallo I, Moreira Diop T
- Issue date: 2005
- Education of Chinese medicine tongue diagnosis by automatic tongue diagnosis system.
- Authors: Lo LC, Chen YF, Chiang JY, Cheng TL, Damdinsuren N
- Issue date: 2015 May 12