A Nosocomial Outbreak of Clinical Sepsis in a Neonatal Care Unit (NCU) in Port-Au-Prince Haiti, July 2014 - September 2015
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBetween July 2014 and September 2015, a neonatal care unit (NCU) in Port Au Prince, Haiti, experienced an outbreak of sepsis, most probably due to nosocomial transmission of Extended Beta Lactamase (ESBL) producing gram negative bacteria, included Klebsiella pneumoniae.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- [Outbreak of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae in a neonatal intensive care unit: Risk factors and key preventive measures for eradication in record time].
- Authors: Fernández-Prada M, Martínez-Ortega C, Santos-Simarro G, Morán-Álvarez P, Fernández-Verdugo A, Costa-Romero M
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Prompt control of an outbreak caused by extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae in a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Authors: Cantey JB, Sreeramoju P, Jaleel M, Treviño S, Gander R, Hynan LS, Hill J, Brown C, Chung W, Siegel JD, Sánchez PJ
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Genomic Epidemiology of an Outbreak of <i>Klebsiella pneumoniae</i> ST471 Producing Extended-Spectrum β-Lactamases in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Authors: Wang Y, Luo C, Du P, Hu J, Zhao X, Mo D, Du X, Xu X, Li M, Lu H, Zhou Z, Cui Z, Zhou H
- Issue date: 2020
- VEB-1 extended-spectrum β-lactamase-producing multidrug-resistant <i>Proteus mirabilis</i> sepsis outbreak in a neonatal intensive care unit in India: clinical and diagnostic implications.
- Authors: Jain S, Gaind R, Kothari C, Sehgal R, Shamweel A, Thukral SS, Chellani HK
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Characterization of a multidrug-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae ST3330 clone responsible for a nosocomial outbreak in a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Authors: Shao L, Yao B, Yang J, Li X, Ye K, Zhang Y, Wang C
- Issue date: 2020 May