'I could not join because I had to work for pay.': A qualitative evaluation of falciparum malaria pro-active case detection in three rural Cambodian villages
Van den Bergh, R
De Smet, M
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPro-active case detection (Pro-ACD), in the form of voluntary screening and treatment (VSAT) following community mobilisation about 'asymptomatic malaria', is currently being evaluated as a tool for Plasmodium falciparum elimination in Preah Vihear Province, Cambodia.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Mass anti-malarial administration in western Cambodia: a qualitative study of factors affecting coverage.
- Authors: Pell C, Tripura R, Nguon C, Cheah P, Davoeung C, Heng C, Dara L, Sareth M, Dondorp A, von Seidlein L, Peto TJ
- Issue date: 2017 May 19
- Promoting community knowledge and action for malaria control in rural Cambodia: potential contributions of Village Malaria Workers.
- Authors: Lim S, Yasuoka J, Poudel KC, Ly P, Nguon C, Jimba M
- Issue date: 2012 Aug 3
- Reactive case-detection of malaria in Pailin Province, Western Cambodia: lessons from a year-long evaluation in a pre-elimination setting.
- Authors: Hustedt J, Canavati SE, Rang C, Ashton RA, Khim N, Berne L, Kim S, Sovannaroth S, Ly P, Ménard D, Cox J, Meek S, Roca-Feltrer A
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 1
- Respondent-driven sampling on the Thailand-Cambodia border. II. Knowledge, perception, practice and treatment-seeking behaviour of migrants in malaria endemic zones.
- Authors: Wangroongsarb P, Satimai W, Khamsiriwatchara A, Thwing J, Eliades JM, Kaewkungwal J, Delacollette C
- Issue date: 2011 May 9
- History of malaria treatment as a predictor of subsequent subclinical parasitaemia: a cross-sectional survey and malaria case records from three villages in Pailin, western Cambodia.
- Authors: Peto TJ, Kloprogge SE, Tripura R, Nguon C, Sanann N, Yok S, Heng C, Promnarate C, Chalk J, Song N, Lee SJ, Lubell Y, Dhorda M, Imwong M, White NJ, von Seidlein L, Dondorp A
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 26