'I could not join because I had to work for pay.': A qualitative evaluation of falciparum malaria pro-active case detection in three rural Cambodian villages
Van den Bergh, R
De Smet, M
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPro-active case detection (Pro-ACD), in the form of voluntary screening and treatment (VSAT) following community mobilisation about 'asymptomatic malaria', is currently being evaluated as a tool for Plasmodium falciparum elimination in Preah Vihear Province, Cambodia.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Mass anti-malarial administration in western Cambodia: a qualitative study of factors affecting coverage.
- Authors: Pell C, Tripura R, Nguon C, Cheah P, Davoeung C, Heng C, Dara L, Sareth M, Dondorp A, von Seidlein L, Peto TJ
- Issue date: 2017 May 19
- Promoting community knowledge and action for malaria control in rural Cambodia: potential contributions of Village Malaria Workers.
- Authors: Lim S, Yasuoka J, Poudel KC, Ly P, Nguon C, Jimba M
- Issue date: 2012 Aug 3
- Reactive case-detection of malaria in Pailin Province, Western Cambodia: lessons from a year-long evaluation in a pre-elimination setting.
- Authors: Hustedt J, Canavati SE, Rang C, Ashton RA, Khim N, Berne L, Kim S, Sovannaroth S, Ly P, Ménard D, Cox J, Meek S, Roca-Feltrer A
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 1
- The feasibility and acceptability of mass drug administration for malaria in Cambodia: a mixed-methods study.
- Authors: Peto TJ, Tripura R, Sanann N, Adhikari B, Callery J, Droogleever M, Heng C, Cheah PY, Davoeung C, Nguon C, von Seidlein L, Dondorp AM, Pell C
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 1
- Closing in on the Reservoir: Proactive Case Detection in High-Risk Groups as a Strategy to Detect Plasmodium falciparum Asymptomatic Carriers in Cambodia.
- Authors: Rossi G, Vernaeve L, Van den Bergh R, Nguon C, Debackere M, Abello Peiri C, Van V, Khim N, Kim S, Eam R, Ken M, Khean C, De Smet M, Menard D, Kindermans JM
- Issue date: 2018 May 2