'I could not join because I had to work for pay.': A qualitative evaluation of falciparum malaria pro-active case detection in three rural Cambodian villages
Van den Bergh, R
De Smet, M
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPro-active case detection (Pro-ACD), in the form of voluntary screening and treatment (VSAT) following community mobilisation about 'asymptomatic malaria', is currently being evaluated as a tool for Plasmodium falciparum elimination in Preah Vihear Province, Cambodia.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Mass anti-malarial administration in western Cambodia: a qualitative study of factors affecting coverage.
- Authors: Pell C, Tripura R, Nguon C, Cheah P, Davoeung C, Heng C, Dara L, Sareth M, Dondorp A, von Seidlein L, Peto TJ
- Issue date: 2017 May 19
- Promoting community knowledge and action for malaria control in rural Cambodia: potential contributions of Village Malaria Workers.
- Authors: Lim S, Yasuoka J, Poudel KC, Ly P, Nguon C, Jimba M
- Issue date: 2012 Aug 3
- The feasibility and acceptability of mass drug administration for malaria in Cambodia: a mixed-methods study.
- Authors: Peto TJ, Tripura R, Sanann N, Adhikari B, Callery J, Droogleever M, Heng C, Cheah PY, Davoeung C, Nguon C, von Seidlein L, Dondorp AM, Pell C
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 1
- Reactive case-detection of malaria in Pailin Province, Western Cambodia: lessons from a year-long evaluation in a pre-elimination setting.
- Authors: Hustedt J, Canavati SE, Rang C, Ashton RA, Khim N, Berne L, Kim S, Sovannaroth S, Ly P, Ménard D, Cox J, Meek S, Roca-Feltrer A
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 1
- Respondent-driven sampling on the Thailand-Cambodia border. II. Knowledge, perception, practice and treatment-seeking behaviour of migrants in malaria endemic zones.
- Authors: Wangroongsarb P, Satimai W, Khamsiriwatchara A, Thwing J, Eliades JM, Kaewkungwal J, Delacollette C
- Issue date: 2011 May 9