The Ebola-effect in Guinea 2014-15: Tangled trends of malaria care in children under-five
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe 2014-15 Ebola outbreak in West Africa was disruptive for the general health services in the affected countries. This study assessed the impact of the outbreak on the reported number and management of malaria in children under-five in rural Guinea.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Effect of Ebola virus disease on maternal and child health services in Guinea: a retrospective observational cohort study.
- Authors: Delamou A, Ayadi AME, Sidibe S, Delvaux T, Camara BS, Sandouno SD, Beavogui AH, Rutherford GW, Okumura J, Zhang WH, De Brouwere V
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Do memories of the Ebola virus disease outbreak influence post-Ebola health seeking behaviour in Guéckédou district (epicentre) in Guinea? A cross-sectional study of children with febrile illness.
- Authors: Camara BS, Okumura J, Delamou A
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 27
- Effect of the Ebola-virus-disease epidemic on malaria case management in Guinea, 2014: a cross-sectional survey of health facilities.
- Authors: Plucinski MM, Guilavogui T, Sidikiba S, Diakité N, Diakité S, Dioubaté M, Bah I, Hennessee I, Butts JK, Halsey ES, McElroy PD, Kachur SP, Aboulhab J, James R, Keita M
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Public health structures attendance during the Ebola outbreak in Guéckédou, Guinea.
- Authors: Moisan F, Traore A, Zoumanigui D, Feindouno JY, Sagno AM, Mollet T, Bruyand M
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Impact of the Mass Drug Administration for malaria in response to the Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone.
- Authors: Aregawi M, Smith SJ, Sillah-Kanu M, Seppeh J, Kamara AR, Williams RO, Aponte JJ, Bosman A, Alonso P
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 20