Migrants caught between tides and politics in the Mediterranean: an imperative for search and rescue at sea?
Di Donna, F
MetadataShow full item record
- Control or rescue at sea? Aims and limits of border surveillance technologies in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Authors: Jumbert MG
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- MSF launches lifesaving mission in Mediterranean because Europe "is not willing".
- Authors: Arie S
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 24
- 'Sea of Blood': The Intended and Unintended Effects of the Criminalisation of Humanitarian Volunteers Rescuing Migrants in Distress at Sea.
- Authors: Gordon E, Larsen HK
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 13
- Responsibility for examining an asylum.
- Authors: Melander G
- Issue date: 1986 Summer
- [Effects of asylum seekers on external migration].
- Authors: Zakee R
- Issue date: 1992 Feb