Migrants caught between tides and politics in the Mediterranean: an imperative for search and rescue at sea?
Di Donna, F
MetadataShow full item record
- Control or rescue at sea? Aims and limits of border surveillance technologies in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Authors: Jumbert MG
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Dangerous crossing: demographic and clinical features of rescued sea migrants seen in 2014 at an outpatient clinic at Augusta Harbor, Italy.
- Authors: Trovato A, Reid A, Takarinda KC, Montaldo C, Decroo T, Owiti P, Bongiorno F, Di Carlo S
- Issue date: 2016
- MSF launches lifesaving mission in Mediterranean because Europe "is not willing".
- Authors: Arie S
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 24
- A crisis of protection and safe passage: violence experienced by migrants/refugees travelling along the Western Balkan corridor to Northern Europe.
- Authors: Arsenijević J, Schillberg E, Ponthieu A, Malvisi L, Ahmed WAE, Argenziano S, Zamatto F, Burroughs S, Severy N, Hebting C, de Vingne B, Harries AD, Zachariah R
- Issue date: 2017
- Surveillance at sea: The transactional politics of border control in the Aegean.
- Authors: Dijstelbloem H, van Reekum R, Schinkel W
- Issue date: 2017 Jun