Malaria profiles and challenges in artemisinin resistance containment in Myanmar
MetadataShow full item record
JournalInfectious Diseases of Poverty
AbstractThis study examined evolving malaria profiles from January, 2010 to December, 2014 to evaluate achievements and challenges of implementing measures to prevent and control spread of artemisinin resistance in Myanmar.
- Assessment of household ownership of bed nets in areas with and without artemisinin resistance containment measures in Myanmar.
- Authors: Maung TM, Oo T, Wai KT, Hlaing T, Owiti P, Kumar B, Shewade HD, Zachariah R, Thi A
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 23
- Molecular Evidence of Drug Resistance in Asymptomatic Malaria Infections, Myanmar, 2015.
- Authors: Nyunt MH, Shein T, Zaw NN, Han SS, Muh F, Lee SK, Han JH, Thant KZ, Han ET, Kyaw MP
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Malaria incidence in Myanmar 2005-2014: steady but fragile progress towards elimination.
- Authors: Mu TT, Sein AA, Kyi TT, Min M, Aung NM, Anstey NM, Kyaw MP, Soe C, Kyi MM, Hanson J
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 18
- Mobility dynamics of migrant workers and their socio-behavioral parameters related to malaria in Tier II, Artemisinin Resistance Containment Zone, Myanmar.
- Authors: Hlaing T, Wai KT, Oo T, Sint N, Min T, Myar S, Lon KN, Naing MM, Tun TT, Maung NL, Galappaththy GN, Thimarsan K, Wai TT, Thaung LN
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 14
- Evaluation of the behaviour change communication and community mobilization activities in Myanmar artemisinin resistance containment zones.
- Authors: Nyunt MH, Aye KM, Kyaw MP, Wai KT, Oo T, Than A, Oo HW, Phway HP, Han SS, Htun T, San KK
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 23