Performance of Rapid Diagnostic Testing in Patients with Suspected Malaria in Cambodia, a Low-Endemicity Country Aiming for Malaria Elimination
MetadataShow full item record
- Limitations of Rapid Diagnostic Testing in Patients with Suspected Malaria: A Diagnostic Accuracy Evaluation from Swaziland, a Low-Endemicity Country Aiming for Malaria Elimination.
- Authors: Ranadive N, Kunene S, Darteh S, Ntshalintshali N, Nhlabathi N, Dlamini N, Chitundu S, Saini M, Murphy M, Soble A, Schwartz A, Greenhouse B, Hsiang MS
- Issue date: 2017 May 1
- Evidence on anti-malarial and diagnostic markets in Cambodia to guide malaria elimination strategies and policies.
- Authors: ACTwatch Group., Phok S, Lek D
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 25
- Village malaria worker performance key to the elimination of artemisinin-resistant malaria: a Western Cambodia health system assessment.
- Authors: Canavati SE, Lawpoolsri S, Quintero CE, Nguon C, Ly P, Pukrittayakamee S, Sintasath D, Singhasivanon P, Peeters Grietens K, Whittaker MA
- Issue date: 2016 May 20
- Cluster-randomized trial of monthly malaria prophylaxis versus focused screening and treatment: a study protocol to define malaria elimination strategies in Cambodia.
- Authors: Manning J, Lon C, Spring M, Wojnarski M, Somethy S, Chann S, Gosi P, Soveasna K, Sriwichai S, Kuntawunginn W, Fukuda MM, Smith PL, Rekol H, Sinoun M, So M, Lin J, Satharath P, Saunders D
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 16
- The Cambodia Research Consortium: expediting research for malaria elimination with the emergency response to artemisinin resistance framework.
- Authors: Canavati SE, Lawford HL, Fatunmbi BS, Lek D, Leang R, Top Samphor N, Dondorp AM, Huy R, Kazadi WM
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 4