"Alert-Audit-Act": assessment of surveillance and response strategy for malaria elimination in three low-endemic settings of Myanmar in 2016
MetadataShow full item record
JournalTropical Medicine and Health
AbstractMyanmar, a malaria endemic country of Southeast Asia, adopted surveillance and response strategy similar to "1-3-7" Chinese strategy to achieve sub-national elimination in six low-endemic region/states of the country. Among these, Yangon, Bago-East, and Mon region/states have implemented this malaria surveillance and response strategy with modification in 2016. The current study was conducted to assess the case notification, investigation, classification, and response strategy (NICR) in these three states.
- Challenges in early phase of implementing the 1-3-7 surveillance and response approach in malaria elimination setting: A field study from Myanmar.
- Authors: Aung PP, Thein ZW, Hein ZNM, Aung KT, Mon NO, Linn NYY, Thi A, Wai KT, Maung TM
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 10
- Comparative evaluation of the diagnosis, reporting and investigation of malaria cases in China, 2005-2014: transition from control to elimination for the national malaria programme.
- Authors: Sun JL, Zhou S, Geng QB, Zhang Q, Zhang ZK, Zheng CJ, Hu WB, Clements ACA, Lai SJ, Li ZJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 27
- [Current malaria situation in the Republic of Kazakhstan].
- Authors: Bismil'din FB, Shapieva ZhZh, Anpilova EN
- Issue date: 2001 Jan-Mar
- Malaria Surveillance - United States, 2015.
- Authors: Mace KE, Arguin PM, Tan KR
- Issue date: 2018 May 4
- China's 1-3-7 surveillance and response strategy for malaria elimination: Is case reporting, investigation and foci response happening according to plan?
- Authors: Zhou SS, Zhang SS, Zhang L, Rietveld AE, Ramsay AR, Zachariah R, Bissell K, Van den Bergh R, Xia ZG, Zhou XN, Cibulskis RE
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 10