Compliance to follow up and adherence to medication in hypertensive patients in an urban informal settlement in Kenya: comparison of three models of care
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo determine and compare, among three models of care, compliance to scheduled clinic appointments and adherence to anti-hypertensive medication of patients in an informal settlement of Kibera, Kenya.
- Drug adherence for antihypertensive medications and its determinants among adult hypertensive patients attending in chronic clinics of referral hospitals in Northwest Ethiopia.
- Authors: Mekonnen HS, Gebrie MH, Eyasu KH, Gelagay AA
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 5
- "They just come, pick and go." The Acceptability of Integrated Medication Adherence Clubs for HIV and Non Communicable Disease (NCD) Patients in Kibera, Kenya.
- Authors: Venables E, Edwards JK, Baert S, Etienne W, Khabala K, Bygrave H
- Issue date: 2016
- Impact of a pill box clinic to improve systolic blood pressure in veterans with uncontrolled hypertension taking 3 or more antihypertensive medications.
- Authors: Porter AK, Taylor SR, Yabut AH, Al-Achi A
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Medication adherence and patient satisfaction among hypertensive patients attending outpatient clinic in Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria.
- Authors: Oluwole EO, Osibogun O, Adegoke O, Adejimi AA, Adewole AM, Osibogun A
- Issue date: 2019 Apr-Jun
- Clinical and demographic correlates of medication and visit adherence in a large randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Whittle J, Yamal JM, Williamson JD, Ford CE, Probstfield JL, Beard BL, Marginean H, Hamilton BP, Suhan PS, Davis BR, ALLHAT Collaborative Research Group.
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 8