MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWith limited global supplies of oral cholera vaccine, countries need to identify priority areas for vaccination while longer-term solutions, such as water and sanitation infrastructure, are being developed.
PublisherWorld Health Organization
- Feasibility and acceptability of oral cholera vaccine mass vaccination campaign in response to an outbreak and floods in Malawi.
- Authors: Msyamboza KP, M'bang'ombe M, Hausi H, Chijuwa A, Nkukumila V, Kubwalo HW, Desai S, Pezzoli L, Legros D
- Issue date: 2016
- Cholera outbreaks in Malawi in 1998-2012: social and cultural challenges in prevention and control.
- Authors: Msyamboza KP, Kagoli M, M'bang'ombe M, Chipeta S, Masuku HD
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 11
- The case for reactive mass oral cholera vaccinations.
- Authors: Reyburn R, Deen JL, Grais RF, Bhattacharya SK, Sur D, Lopez AL, Jiddawi MS, Clemens JD, von Seidlein L
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 25
- Lessons learnt from 12 oral cholera vaccine campaigns in resource-poor settings.
- Authors: Hsiao A, Desai SN, Mogasale V, Excler JL, Digilio L
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 1
- Oral cholera vaccine coverage in hard-to-reach fishermen communities after two mass Campaigns, Malawi, 2016.
- Authors: Sauvageot D, Saussier C, Gobeze A, Chipeta S, Mhango I, Kawalazira G, Mengel MA, Legros D, Cavailler P, M'bang'ombe M
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 12