Is 6 months of bedaquiline enough? Results from the compassionate use of bedaquiline in Armenia and Georgia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBedaquiline (BDQ) was initially only available through compassionate use programmes.
- Effectiveness and safety of bedaquiline under conditional access program for treatment of drug-resistant tuberculosis in India: An interim analysis.
- Authors: Salhotra VS, Sachdeva KS, Kshirsagar N, Parmar M, Ramachandran R, Padmapriyadarsini C, Patel Y, Mehandru L, Jaju J, Ponnuraja C, Gupta M, Kalaiselvan V, Shamim A, Khaparde S, Swaminathan S, Bedaquiline CAP Site Teams.
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Long-term outcome and safety of prolonged bedaquiline treatment for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Guglielmetti L, Jaspard M, Le Dû D, Lachâtre M, Marigot-Outtandy D, Bernard C, Veziris N, Robert J, Yazdanpanah Y, Caumes E, Fréchet-Jachym M, French MDR-TB Management Group.
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Compassionate use of bedaquiline for the treatment of multidrug-resistant and extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis: interim analysis of a French cohort.
- Authors: Guglielmetti L, Le Dû D, Jachym M, Henry B, Martin D, Caumes E, Veziris N, Métivier N, Robert J, MDR-TB Management Group of the French National Reference Center for Mycobacteria and the Physicians of the French MDR-TB Cohort.
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 15
- Provisional CDC guidelines for the use and safety monitoring of bedaquiline fumarate (Sirturo) for the treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 25
- Early safety and efficacy of the combination of bedaquiline and delamanid for the treatment of patients with drug-resistant tuberculosis in Armenia, India, and South Africa: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Ferlazzo G, Mohr E, Laxmeshwar C, Hewison C, Hughes J, Jonckheere S, Khachatryan N, De Avezedo V, Egazaryan L, Shroufi A, Kalon S, Cox H, Furin J, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2018 May