Is 6 months of bedaquiline enough? Results from the compassionate use of bedaquiline in Armenia and Georgia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBedaquiline (BDQ) was initially only available through compassionate use programmes.
- Long-term outcome and safety of prolonged bedaquiline treatment for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Guglielmetti L, Jaspard M, Le Dû D, Lachâtre M, Marigot-Outtandy D, Bernard C, Veziris N, Robert J, Yazdanpanah Y, Caumes E, Fréchet-Jachym M, French MDR-TB Management Group.
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Compassionate use of bedaquiline for the treatment of multidrug-resistant and extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis: interim analysis of a French cohort.
- Authors: Guglielmetti L, Le Dû D, Jachym M, Henry B, Martin D, Caumes E, Veziris N, Métivier N, Robert J, MDR-TB Management Group of the French National Reference Center for Mycobacteria and the Physicians of the French MDR-TB Cohort.
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 15
- Provisional CDC guidelines for the use and safety monitoring of bedaquiline fumarate (Sirturo) for the treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 25
- Early safety and efficacy of the combination of bedaquiline and delamanid for the treatment of patients with drug-resistant tuberculosis in Armenia, India, and South Africa: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Ferlazzo G, Mohr E, Laxmeshwar C, Hewison C, Hughes J, Jonckheere S, Khachatryan N, De Avezedo V, Egazaryan L, Shroufi A, Kalon S, Cox H, Furin J, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Treatment of drug-resistant tuberculosis with bedaquiline in a high HIV prevalence setting: an interim cohort analysis.
- Authors: Ndjeka N, Conradie F, Schnippel K, Hughes J, Bantubani N, Ferreira H, Maartens G, Mametja D, Meintjes G, Padanilam X, Variava E, Pym A, Pillay Y
- Issue date: 2015 Aug