Is 6 months of bedaquiline enough? Results from the compassionate use of bedaquiline in Armenia and Georgia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBedaquiline (BDQ) was initially only available through compassionate use programmes.
- Provisional CDC guidelines for the use and safety monitoring of bedaquiline fumarate (Sirturo) for the treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 25
- Examples of bedaquiline introduction for the management of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in five countries.
- Authors: Guglielmetti L, Hewison C, Avaliani Z, Hughes J, Kiria N, Lomtadze N, Ndjeka N, Setkina S, Shabangu A, Sikhondze W, Skrahina A, Veziris N, Furin J
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 1
- Treatment of drug-resistant tuberculosis with bedaquiline in a high HIV prevalence setting: an interim cohort analysis.
- Authors: Ndjeka N, Conradie F, Schnippel K, Hughes J, Bantubani N, Ferreira H, Maartens G, Mametja D, Meintjes G, Padanilam X, Variava E, Pym A, Pillay Y
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Bedaquiline in the multidrug-resistant tuberculosis treatment: Belarus experience.
- Authors: Skrahina A, Hurevich H, Falzon D, Zhilevich L, Rusovich V, Dara M, Setkina S
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Compassionate use of bedaquiline for the treatment of multidrug-resistant and extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis: interim analysis of a French cohort.
- Authors: Guglielmetti L, Le Dû D, Jachym M, Henry B, Martin D, Caumes E, Veziris N, Métivier N, Robert J, MDR-TB Management Group of the French National Reference Center for Mycobacteria and the Physicians of the French MDR-TB Cohort.
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 15