Treatment and outcomes in children with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis: A systematic review and individual patient data meta-analysis
Ioana Chiotan, D
van den Boom, M
van der Werf, MJ
van der Werf, TS
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn estimated 32,000 children develop multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB; Mycobacterium tuberculosis resistant to isoniazid and rifampin) each year. Little is known about the optimal treatment for these children.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Malnutrition associated with unfavorable outcome and death among South African MDR-TB and HIV co-infected children.
- Authors: Hicks RM, Padayatchi N, Shah NS, Wolf A, Werner L, Sunkari VB, O'Donnell MR
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Outcomes of comprehensive care for children empirically treated for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in a setting of high HIV prevalence.
- Authors: Satti H, McLaughlin MM, Omotayo DB, Keshavjee S, Becerra MC, Mukherjee JS, Seung KJ
- Issue date: 2012
- Intensive-phase treatment outcomes among hospitalized multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients: results from a nationwide cohort in Nigeria.
- Authors: Oladimeji O, Isaakidis P, Obasanya OJ, Eltayeb O, Khogali M, Van den Bergh R, Kumar AM, Hinderaker SG, Abdurrahman ST, Lawson L, Cuevas LE
- Issue date: 2014
- Treatment outcomes for HIV and MDR-TB co-infected adults and children: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Isaakidis P, Casas EC, Das M, Tseretopoulou X, Ntzani EE, Ford N
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Treatment outcomes and antiretroviral uptake in multidrug-resistant tuberculosis and HIV co-infected patients in Sub Saharan Africa: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Chem ED, Van Hout MC, Hope V
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 16