MetadataShow full item record
- Human Resources in Humanitarian Health Working Group Report.
- Authors: Janneck L, Cooper N, Frehywot S, Mowafi H, Hein K
- Issue date: 2009 Jul-Aug
- Progress and gaps in reproductive health services in three humanitarian settings: mixed-methods case studies.
- Authors: Casey SE, Chynoweth SK, Cornier N, Gallagher MC, Wheeler EE
- Issue date: 2015
- The global burden of paediatric heart disease.
- Authors: Musa NL, Hjortdal V, Zheleva B, Murni IK, Sano S, Schwartz S, Staveski SL
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Mapping the evidence on pharmacological interventions for non-affective psychosis in humanitarian non-specialised settings: a UNHCR clinical guidance.
- Authors: Ostuzzi G, Barbui C, Hanlon C, Chatterjee S, Eaton J, Jones L, Silove D, Ventevogel P
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 11
- Mental health and psychosocial support in humanitarian settings: a public mental health perspective.
- Authors: Tol WA, Purgato M, Bass JK, Galappatti A, Eaton W
- Issue date: 2015 Dec