Retention on ART and predictors of disengagement from care in several alternative community-centred ART refill models in rural Swaziland
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA broad range of community-centred care models for patients stable on anti-retroviral therapy (ART) have been proposed by the World Health Organization to better respond to patient needs and alleviate pressure on health systems caused by rapidly growing patient numbers. Where available, often a single alternative care model is offered in addition to routine clinical care. We operationalized several community-centred ART delivery care models in one public sector setting. Here, we compare retention in care and on ART and identify predictors of disengagement with care.
- HIV programmatic outcomes following implementation of the 'Treat-All' policy in a public sector setting in Eswatini: a prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Kerschberger B, Schomaker M, Jobanputra K, Kabore SM, Teck R, Mabhena E, Mthethwa-Hleza S, Rusch B, Ciglenecki I, Boulle A
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Programmatic outcomes and impact of rapid public sector antiretroviral therapy expansion in adults prior to introduction of the WHO treat-all approach in rural Eswatini.
- Authors: Kerschberger B, Schomaker M, Ciglenecki I, Pasipamire L, Mabhena E, Telnov A, Rusch B, Lukhele N, Teck R, Boulle A
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Factors associated with long-term antiretroviral therapy attrition among adolescents in rural Uganda: a retrospective study.
- Authors: Okoboi S, Ssali L, Yansaneh AI, Bakanda C, Birungi J, Nantume S, Okullu JL, Sharp AR, Moore DM, Kalibala S
- Issue date: 2016
- Retention in care among clinically stable antiretroviral therapy patients following a six-monthly clinical consultation schedule: findings from a cohort study in rural Malawi.
- Authors: Wringe A, Cawley C, Szumilin E, Salumu L, Amoros Quiles I, Pasquier E, Masiku C, Nicholas S
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Retention and mortality outcomes from a community-supported public-private HIV treatment programme in Myanmar.
- Authors: Mburu G, Paing AZ, Myint NN, Di W, Thu KH, Ram M, Hoffmann CJ, Wang B, Naing S
- Issue date: 2016