MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNoma is a devastating and destructive disease of the face for which there is a dearth of information regarding surgical options. Herein, we describe the facial deformities and patient characteristics in a patient population affected by noma and the surgical approaches used in treatment.
- The single and double-folded supraclavicular island flap as a new therapy option in the treatment of large facial defects in noma patients.
- Authors: Heitland AS, Pallua N
- Issue date: 2005 May
- Pattern of noma (cancrum oris) and its risk factors in Northwestern Nigeria: A hospital-based retrospective study.
- Authors: Adeniyi SA, Awosan KJ
- Issue date: 2019 Jan-Mar
- CASE REPORT Journey of a Noma Face.
- Authors: Woon CY, Sng KW, Tan BK, Lee ST
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 30
- An estimation of the incidence of noma in north-west Nigeria.
- Authors: Fieger A, Marck KW, Busch R, Schmidt A
- Issue date: 2003 May
- A history of noma, the "Face of Poverty".
- Authors: Marck KW
- Issue date: 2003 Apr 15