Outcomes of an individual counselling programme in Grozny, Chechnya: a randomised controlled study
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the effectiveness of individual counselling on functioning of clients participating in a mental health intervention in a humanitarian setting.
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
- Counselling in humanitarian settings: a retrospective analysis of 18 individual-focused non-specialised counselling programmes.
- Authors: Shanks L, Ariti C, Siddiqui MR, Pintaldi G, Venis S, de Jong K, Denault M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 16
- Effect of a bereavement support group on female adolescents' psychological health: a randomised controlled trial in South Africa.
- Authors: Thurman TR, Luckett BG, Nice J, Spyrelis A, Taylor TM
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Developing a multidisciplinary rehabilitation package following hip fracture and testing in a randomised feasibility study: Fracture in the Elderly Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation (FEMuR).
- Authors: Williams NH, Roberts JL, Din NU, Charles JM, Totton N, Williams M, Mawdesley K, Hawkes CA, Morrison V, Lemmey A, Edwards RT, Hoare Z, Pritchard AW, Woods RT, Alexander S, Sackley C, Logan P, Wilkinson C, Rycroft-Malone J
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- BoTULS: a multicentre randomised controlled trial to evaluate the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of treating upper limb spasticity due to stroke with botulinum toxin type A.
- Authors: Shaw L, Rodgers H, Price C, van Wijck F, Shackley P, Steen N, Barnes M, Ford G, Graham L, BoTULS investigators.
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Randomised controlled trial of non-directive counselling, cognitive-behaviour therapy and usual general practitioner care in the management of depression as well as mixed anxiety and depression in primary care.
- Authors: King M, Sibbald B, Ward E, Bower P, Lloyd M, Gabbay M, Byford S
- Issue date: 2000