Outcomes of an individual counselling programme in Grozny, Chechnya: a randomised controlled study
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the effectiveness of individual counselling on functioning of clients participating in a mental health intervention in a humanitarian setting.
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
- Evaluating effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a group psychological intervention using cognitive behavioural strategies for women with common mental disorders in conflict-affected rural Pakistan: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Chiumento A, Hamdani SU, Khan MN, Dawson K, Bryant RA, Sijbrandij M, Nazir H, Akhtar P, Masood A, Wang D, van Ommeren M, Rahman A
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 26
- Consumer-providers of care for adult clients of statutory mental health services.
- Authors: Pitt V, Lowe D, Hill S, Prictor M, Hetrick SE, Ryan R, Berends L
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 28
- Traumatized refugees: morbidity, treatment and predictors of outcome.
- Authors: Buhmann CB
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Randomised controlled trial of non-directive counselling, cognitive-behaviour therapy and usual general practitioner care in the management of depression as well as mixed anxiety and depression in primary care.
- Authors: King M, Sibbald B, Ward E, Bower P, Lloyd M, Gabbay M, Byford S
- Issue date: 2000
- BoTULS: a multicentre randomised controlled trial to evaluate the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of treating upper limb spasticity due to stroke with botulinum toxin type A.
- Authors: Shaw L, Rodgers H, Price C, van Wijck F, Shackley P, Steen N, Barnes M, Ford G, Graham L, BoTULS investigators.
- Issue date: 2010 May