Outcomes of an individual counselling programme in Grozny, Chechnya: a randomised controlled study
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the effectiveness of individual counselling on functioning of clients participating in a mental health intervention in a humanitarian setting.
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
- Goal-oriented cognitive rehabilitation for early-stage Alzheimer's and related dementias: the GREAT RCT.
- Authors: Clare L, Kudlicka A, Oyebode JR, Jones RW, Bayer A, Leroi I, Kopelman M, James IA, Culverwell A, Pool J, Brand A, Henderson C, Hoare Z, Knapp M, Morgan-Trimmer S, Burns A, Corbett A, Whitaker R, Woods B
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Evaluating effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a group psychological intervention using cognitive behavioural strategies for women with common mental disorders in conflict-affected rural Pakistan: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Chiumento A, Hamdani SU, Khan MN, Dawson K, Bryant RA, Sijbrandij M, Nazir H, Akhtar P, Masood A, Wang D, van Ommeren M, Rahman A
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 26
- Consumer-providers of care for adult clients of statutory mental health services.
- Authors: Pitt V, Lowe D, Hill S, Prictor M, Hetrick SE, Ryan R, Berends L
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 28
- Debt Counselling for Depression in Primary Care: an adaptive randomised controlled pilot trial (DeCoDer study).
- Authors: Gabbay MB, Ring A, Byng R, Anderson P, Taylor RS, Matthews C, Harris T, Berry V, Byrne P, Carter E, Clarke P, Cocking L, Edwards S, Emsley R, Fornasiero M, Frith L, Harris S, Huxley P, Jones S, Kinderman P, King M, Kosnes L, Marshall D, Mercer D, May C, Nolan D, Phillips C, Rawcliffe T, Sardani AV, Shaw E, Thompson S, Vickery J, Wainman B, Warner M
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Traumatized refugees: morbidity, treatment and predictors of outcome.
- Authors: Buhmann CB
- Issue date: 2014 Aug