MetadataShow full item record
- Neonatal resuscitation: a knowledge gap amongst obstetrical trainees. A cross-sectional survey amongst medical graduates of Civil Hospital Karachi.
- Authors: Noor T, Raza N, Haq G
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Implementing a simplified neonatal resuscitation protocol-helping babies breathe at birth (HBB) - at a tertiary level hospital in Nepal for an increased perinatal survival.
- Authors: Ashish KC, Målqvist M, Wrammert J, Verma S, Aryal DR, Clark R, Naresh PK, Vitrakoti R, Baral K, Ewald U
- Issue date: 2012 Oct 5
- When Helping Babies Breathe Is Not Enough: Designing a Novel, Mid-Level Neonatal Resuscitation Algorithm for Médecins Sans Frontières Field Teams Working in Low-Resource Hospital Settings.
- Authors: Umphrey L, Breindahl M, Brown A, Saugstad OD, Thio M, Trevisanuto D, Roehr CC, Blennow M
- Issue date: 2018
- Neonatal resuscitation in low-resource settings: what, who, and how to overcome challenges to scale up?
- Authors: Wall SN, Lee AC, Niermeyer S, English M, Keenan WJ, Carlo W, Bhutta ZA, Bang A, Narayanan I, Ariawan I, Lawn JE
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- Readiness for neonatal resuscitation: measuring knowledge, experience, and comfort level.
- Authors: Jukkala AM, Henly SJ
- Issue date: 2007 May