Field suitability and diagnostic accuracy of the Biocentric open real-time PCR platform for plasma-based HIV viral load quantification in Swaziland
de la Tour, R
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC Infectious Diseases
AbstractViral load (VL) testing is being scaled up in resource-limited settings. However, not all commercially available VL testing methods have been evaluated under field conditions. This study is one of a few to evaluate the Biocentric platform for VL quantification in routine practice in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Performance of a Novel Low-Cost, Instrument-Free Plasma Separation Device for HIV Viral Load Quantification and Determination of Treatment Failure in People Living with HIV in Malaysia: a Diagnostic Accuracy Study.
- Authors: Pham MD, Haile BA, Azwa I, Kamarulzaman A, Raman N, Saeidi A, Kahar Bador M, Tan M, Zhu J, Feng Y, Elliott JH, Garcia ML, Li F, Crowe SM, Luchters S, Anderson DA
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Multi-site clinical evaluation of the Xpert(®) HIV-1 viral load assay.
- Authors: Jordan JA, Plantier JC, Templeton K, Wu AH
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- HIV-1 viral load measurement in venous blood and fingerprick blood using Abbott RealTime HIV-1 DBS assay.
- Authors: Tang N, Pahalawatta V, Frank A, Bagley Z, Viana R, Lampinen J, Leckie G, Huang S, Abravaya K, Wallis CL
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Field Suitability and Diagnostic Accuracy of the Biocentric Open Real-Time PCR Platform for Dried Blood Spot-Based HIV Viral Load Quantification in Eswatini.
- Authors: Kerschberger B, Ntshalintshali N, Mpala Q, Díaz Uribe PA, Maphalala G, Kalombola S, Telila AB, Chawinga T, Maphalala M, Jani A, Phugwayo N, de la Tour R, Nyoni N, Goiri J, Dlamini S, Ciglenecki I, Fajardo E
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 1
- Field evaluation of dried blood spots for routine HIV-1 viral load and drug resistance monitoring in patients receiving antiretroviral therapy in Africa and Asia.
- Authors: Monleau M, Aghokeng AF, Eymard-Duvernay S, Dagnra A, Kania D, Ngo-Giang-Huong N, Touré-Kane C, Truong LX, Chaix ML, Delaporte E, Ayouba A, Peeters M, ANRS 12235 Study Group.
- Issue date: 2014 Feb