Oral cholera vaccination in hard-to-reach communities, Lake Chilwa, Malawi
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate vaccination coverage, identify reasons for non-vaccination and assess satisfaction with two innovative strategies for distributing second doses in an oral cholera vaccine campaign in 2016 in Lake Chilwa, Malawi, in response to a cholera outbreak.
PublisherThe World Health Organization
- Oral cholera vaccine coverage in hard-to-reach fishermen communities after two mass Campaigns, Malawi, 2016.
- Authors: Sauvageot D, Saussier C, Gobeze A, Chipeta S, Mhango I, Kawalazira G, Mengel MA, Legros D, Cavailler P, M'bang'ombe M
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 12
- Innovative vaccine delivery strategies in response to a cholera outbreak in the challenging context of Lake Chilwa. A rapid qualitative assessment.
- Authors: Heyerdahl LW, Ngwira B, Demolis R, Nyirenda G, Mwesawina M, Rafael F, Cavailler P, Bernard Le Gargasson J, Mengel MA, Gessner BD, Guillermet E
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 22
- Feasibility and acceptability of oral cholera vaccine mass vaccination campaign in response to an outbreak and floods in Malawi.
- Authors: Msyamboza KP, M'bang'ombe M, Hausi H, Chijuwa A, Nkukumila V, Kubwalo HW, Desai S, Pezzoli L, Legros D
- Issue date: 2016
- Oral cholera vaccine coverage during a preventive door-to-door mass vaccination campaign in Nampula, Mozambique.
- Authors: Semá Baltazar C, Rafael F, Langa JPM, Chicumbe S, Cavailler P, Gessner BD, Pezzoli L, Barata A, Zaina D, Inguane DL, Mengel MA, Munier A
- Issue date: 2018
- Delivery cost analysis of a reactive mass cholera vaccination campaign: a case study of Shanchol™ vaccine use in Lake Chilwa, Malawi.
- Authors: Ilboudo PG, Le Gargasson JB
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 19