Beyond 'cure' and 'treatment success': quality of life of patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis
Stewart, A G
Kumar, A M V
Thi, S S
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
AbstractTwo drug-resistant tuberculosis (DR-TB) sites (MSF Clinic, Jupiter Hospital) in Mumbai, India.
- The impact of adverse events on health-related quality of life among patients receiving treatment for drug-resistant tuberculosis in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Authors: Sineke T, Evans D, Schnippel K, van Aswegen H, Berhanu R, Musakwa N, Lönnmark E, Long L, Rosen S
- Issue date: 2019 May 31
- Health-related quality of life of patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Yemen: prospective study.
- Authors: Jaber AAS, Ibrahim B
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 16
- Tuberculosis patients are physically challenged and socially isolated: A mixed methods case-control study of Health Related Quality of Life in Eastern Ethiopia.
- Authors: Roba AA, Dasa TT, Weldegebreal F, Asfaw A, Mitiku H, Teklemariam Z, Naganuri M, Geddugol BJ, Mesfin F, Befikadu H, Tesfaye E
- Issue date: 2018
- Assessing the quality of life among Pakistani general population and their associated factors by using the World Health Organization's quality of life instrument (WHOQOL-BREF): a population based cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Lodhi FS, Montazeri A, Nedjat S, Mahmoodi M, Farooq U, Yaseri M, Kasaeian A, Holakouie-Naieni K
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 14
- Psychometric evaluation of an interview-administered version of the WHOQOL-BREF questionnaire for use in a cross-sectional study of a rural district in Bangladesh: an application of Rasch analysis.
- Authors: Uddin MN, Islam FMA
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 5