Beyond 'cure' and 'treatment success': quality of life of patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis
Stewart, A G
Kumar, A M V
Thi, S S
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe international journal of tuberculosis and lung disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
AbstractTwo drug-resistant tuberculosis (DR-TB) sites (MSF Clinic, Jupiter Hospital) in Mumbai, India.
- Assessing the quality of life among Pakistani general population and their associated factors by using the World Health Organization's quality of life instrument (WHOQOL-BREF): a population based cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Lodhi FS, Montazeri A, Nedjat S, Mahmoodi M, Farooq U, Yaseri M, Kasaeian A, Holakouie-Naieni K
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 14
- Health-related quality of life in adolescents and young adults with high functioning autism-spectrum disorder.
- Authors: Kamp-Becker I, Schröder J, Remschmidt H, Bachmann CJ
- Issue date: 2010 Aug 31
- Tuberculosis patients are physically challenged and socially isolated: A mixed methods case-control study of Health Related Quality of Life in Eastern Ethiopia.
- Authors: Roba AA, Dasa TT, Weldegebreal F, Asfaw A, Mitiku H, Teklemariam Z, Naganuri M, Geddugol BJ, Mesfin F, Befikadu H, Tesfaye E
- Issue date: 2018
- Direct Observation (DO) for Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis: Do We Really DO?
- Authors: Benbaba S, Isaakidis P, Das M, Jadhav S, Reid T, Furin J
- Issue date: 2015
- Assessment of Health-Related Quality of Life among Tuberculosis Patients in a Public Primary Care Facility in Indonesia.
- Authors: Sartika I, Insani WN, Abdulah R
- Issue date: 2019 Jul-Sep