High Prevalence of Infection and Low Incidence of Disease in Child Contacts of Patients with Drug-resistant Tuberculosis: a Prospective Cohort Study
MetadataShow full item record
JournalArchives of Disease in Childhood
AbstractWe aimed to measure the prevalence and incidence of latent tuberculosis infection (LTBI) and tuberculosis (TB) disease in children in close contact with patients with drug-resistant TB (DR-TB) in a country with high DR-TB prevalence.
- Tuberculosis among asylum seekers in Milan, Italy: epidemiological analysis and evaluation of interventions.
- Authors: Villa S, Codecasa LR, Faccini M, Pontello MM, Ferrarese M, Castellotti PF, Senatore S, Lamberti A, Mazzola E, Perno CF, Campisi D, Saporiti M, Raviglione MC
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- High utility of contact investigation for latent and active tuberculosis case detection among the contacts: a retrospective cohort study in Tbilisi, Georgia, 2010-2011.
- Authors: Chakhaia T, Magee MJ, Kempker RR, Gegia M, Goginashvili L, Nanava U, Blumberg HM
- Issue date: 2014
- Latent tuberculous infection in household contacts of multidrug-resistant and newly diagnosed tuberculosis.
- Authors: Fox GJ, Anh NT, Nhung NV, Loi NT, Hoa NB, Ngoc Anh LT, Cuong NK, Buu TN, Marks GB, Menzies D
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 1
- Tuberculosis Burden among Household Pediatric Contacts of Adult Tuberculosis Patients.
- Authors: Dayal R, Agarwal D, Bhatia R, Bipin C, Yadav NK, Kumar S, Narayan S, Goyal A
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- [Prevalence and risk factors of latent tuberculosis infection in close contacts of tuberculosis patients among non-resident populations in Shanghai, China].
- Authors: Xu J, Hu Y, Jiang W, Hong J, Tang L, Yang M, Shen X, Xu B
- Issue date: 2016 Jan