Demonstration of the Diagnostic Agreement of Capillary and Venous Blood Samples, Using Hepatitis-C Virus SD Bioline© Rapid Test: A Clinic-based Study
Le Paih, M
MetadataShow full item record
JournalJournal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology
AbstractSimplifying hepatitis C virus (HCV) screening is a key step in achieving the elimination of HCV as a global public health threat by 2030.
- Field evaluation of GeneXpert<sup>®</sup> (Cepheid) HCV performance for RNA quantification in a genotype 1 and 6 predominant patient population in Cambodia.
- Authors: Iwamoto M, Calzia A, Dublineau A, Rouet F, Nouhin J, Yann S, Pin S, Sun C, Sann K, Dimanche C, Lastrucci C, Coulborn RM, Maman D, Dousset JP, Loarec A
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- One or two serological assay testing strategy for diagnosis of HBV and HCV infection? The use of predictive modelling.
- Authors: Parry JV, Easterbrook P, Sands AR
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 1
- Clinic-based evaluation study of the diagnostic accuracy of a dual rapid test for the screening of HIV and syphilis in pregnant women in Nigeria.
- Authors: Olugbenga I, Taiwo O, Laverty M, Ngige E, Anyaike C, Bakare R, Ogunleye V, Peterson Maddox BL, Newman DR, Gliddon HD, Ofondu E, Nurse-Findlay S, Taylor MM
- Issue date: 2018
- Evaluation of a new rapid test kit to detect hepatitis C virus infection.
- Authors: Kim MH, Kang SY, Lee WI
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Evaluation of five rapid diagnostic tests for detection of antibodies to hepatitis C virus (HCV): A step towards scale-up of HCV screening efforts in India.
- Authors: Mane A, Sacks J, Sharma S, Singh H, Tejada-Strop A, Kamili S, Kacholia K, Gautam R, Thakar M, Gupta RS, Gangakhedkar R
- Issue date: 2019