Demonstration of the Diagnostic Agreement of Capillary and Venous Blood Samples, Using Hepatitis-C Virus SD Bioline© Rapid Test: A Clinic-based Study
Le Paih, M
MetadataShow full item record
JournalJournal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology
AbstractSimplifying hepatitis C virus (HCV) screening is a key step in achieving the elimination of HCV as a global public health threat by 2030.
- Evaluation of five rapid diagnostic tests for detection of antibodies to hepatitis C virus (HCV): A step towards scale-up of HCV screening efforts in India.
- Authors: Mane A, Sacks J, Sharma S, Singh H, Tejada-Strop A, Kamili S, Kacholia K, Gautam R, Thakar M, Gupta RS, Gangakhedkar R
- Issue date: 2019
- Evaluation of a new, rapid test for detecting HCV infection, suitable for use with blood or oral fluid.
- Authors: Lee SR, Kardos KW, Schiff E, Berne CA, Mounzer K, Banks AT, Tatum HA, Friel TJ, Demicco MP, Lee WM, Eder SE, Monto A, Yearwood GD, Guillon GB, Kurtz LA, Fischl M, Unangst JL, Kriebel L, Feiss G, Roehler M
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- One or two serological assay testing strategy for diagnosis of HBV and HCV infection? The use of predictive modelling.
- Authors: Parry JV, Easterbrook P, Sands AR
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 1
- Comparison of Hepatitis C Virus RNA and antibody detection in dried blood spots and plasma specimens.
- Authors: Dokubo EK, Evans J, Winkelman V, Cyrus S, Tobler LH, Asher A, Briceno A, Page K
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Evaluation of a new rapid test kit to detect hepatitis C virus infection.
- Authors: Kim MH, Kang SY, Lee WI
- Issue date: 2013 Nov