Notes from the Field: Outbreak of Vibrio cholerae Associated with Attending a Funeral - Chegutu District, Zimbabwe, 2018.
Tippett Barr, BA
MetadataShow full item record
- CtxB1 outcompetes CtxB7 in Vibrio cholerae O1, Bangladesh.
- Authors: Rashid MU, Rashed SM, Islam T, Johura FT, Watanabe H, Ohnishi M, Alam M
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Cholera with severe renal failure in an Italian tourist returning from Cuba, July 2013.
- Authors: Mascarello M, Deiana ML, Maurel C, Lucarelli C, Luzzi I, Luzzati R
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 29
- Zimbabwe experiences the worst epidemic of cholera in Africa.
- Authors: Mason PR
- Issue date: 2009 Mar 1
- Multinational cholera outbreak after wedding in the Dominican Republic.
- Authors: Jiménez ML, Apostolou A, Suarez AJ, Meyer L, Hiciano S, Newton A, Morgan O, Then C, Pimentel R
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Satellite Based Assessment of Hydroclimatic Conditions Related to Cholera in Zimbabwe.
- Authors: Jutla A, Aldaach H, Billian H, Akanda A, Huq A, Colwell R
- Issue date: 2015