Notes from the Field: Outbreak of Vibrio cholerae Associated with Attending a Funeral - Chegutu District, Zimbabwe, 2018.
Tippett Barr, BA
MetadataShow full item record
- Cholera with severe renal failure in an Italian tourist returning from Cuba, July 2013.
- Authors: Mascarello M, Deiana ML, Maurel C, Lucarelli C, Luzzi I, Luzzati R
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 29
- Multinational cholera outbreak after wedding in the Dominican Republic.
- Authors: Jiménez ML, Apostolou A, Suarez AJ, Meyer L, Hiciano S, Newton A, Morgan O, Then C, Pimentel R
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Concerted international response to control ongoing cholera epidemic in Zimbabwe.
- Authors: Editorial team.
- Issue date: 2008 Dec 11
- Zimbabwe's humanitarian crisis worsens.
- Authors: Kapp C
- Issue date: 2009 Feb 7
- An investigation of pyrexia of unknown origin in Shamva District, Zimbabwe, September 2015.
- Authors: Chirundu D, Juru T, Lema N, Garba RM, Frimpong JA
- Issue date: 2018