Malaria in pregnancy: a call for a safe, efficient, and patient-centred approach to first-trimester treatment.
MetadataShow full item record
- Assessment of the safety of antimalarial drug use during early pregnancy (ASAP): protocol for a multicenter prospective cohort study in Burkina Faso, Kenya and Mozambique.
- Authors: Tinto H, Sevene E, Dellicour S, Calip GS, d'Alessandro U, Macete E, Nakanabo-Diallo S, Kazienga A, Valea I, Sorgho H, Valá A, Augusto O, Ruperez M, Menendez C, Ouma P, Desai M, Ter Kuile F, Stergachis A
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 4
- Amodiaquine during pregnancy.
- Authors: Bhattarai A, Maini-Thapar M, Ali AS, Björkman A
- Issue date: 2004 Dec
- Treating severe malaria in pregnancy: a review of the evidence.
- Authors: Kovacs SD, Rijken MJ, Stergachis A
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Alternatives for malaria prophylaxis during the first trimester of pregnancy: our personal view.
- Authors: Hellgren U, Rombo L
- Issue date: 2010 Mar-Apr
- Safety of artemisinins during early pregnancy, assessed in 62 Sudanese women.
- Authors: Adam I, Elhassan EM, Omer EM, Abdulla MA, Mahgoub HM, Adam GK
- Issue date: 2009 Apr