Integrating palliative care and symptom relief into responses to humanitarian crises.
MetadataShow full item record
- Palliative care in humanitarian crises: always something to offer.
- Authors: Powell RA, Schwartz L, Nouvet E, Sutton B, Petrova M, Marston J, Munday D, Radbruch L
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 15
- What do humanitarian emergency organizations do about palliative care? A systematic review.
- Authors: Schneider M, Pautex S, Chappuis F
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Evidence on public health interventions in humanitarian crises.
- Authors: Blanchet K, Ramesh A, Frison S, Warren E, Hossain M, Smith J, Knight A, Post N, Lewis C, Woodward A, Dahab M, Ruby A, Sistenich V, Pantuliano S, Roberts B
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 18
- Ebola virus disease and palliative care in humanitarian crises.
- Authors: Escobio F, Nouvet E
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 16
- The burden of diabetes and use of diabetes care in humanitarian crises in low-income and middle-income countries.
- Authors: Kehlenbrink S, Smith J, Ansbro É, Fuhr DC, Cheung A, Ratnayake R, Boulle P, Jobanputra K, Perel P, Roberts B
- Issue date: 2019 Aug