Reaching across the linguistic divide in management and leadership education.
MetadataShow full item record
- Integrating leadership and management content across the curriculum: a 3-course approach.
- Authors: Jones JM, Sackett K
- Issue date: 2009 Sep-Oct
- Formality of the Chinese collective leadership.
- Authors: Li H, Graesser AC
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Attitudes of medical students to medical leadership and management: a systematic review to inform curriculum development.
- Authors: Abbas MR, Quince TA, Wood DF, Benson JA
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 14
- Collaborating internationally on physician leadership education: first steps.
- Authors: Matlow A, Chan MK, Bohnen JD, Blumenthal DM, Sánchez-Mendiola M, de Camps Meschino D, Samson LM, Busari J
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 4
- Leadership and management in the undergraduate medical curriculum: a qualitative study of students' attitudes and opinions at one UK medical school.
- Authors: Quince T, Abbas M, Murugesu S, Crawley F, Hyde S, Wood D, Benson J
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 25