MetadataShow full item record
- Albert Sidney Johnston's sciatic dueling injury did not contribute to his death at the Battle of Shiloh.
- Authors: Anderson J, Peace D, Okun MS
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Combat Injury of the Sciatic Nerve - An Institutional Experience.
- Authors: Jones PE, Meyer RM, Faillace WJ, Landau ME, Smith JK, McKay PL, Nesti LJ
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 1
- [Surgical treatment of shotgun injuries of the sciatic nerve].
- Authors: Wang JQ, Yi MJ, Zhu Y, Wang MY, Zhang BS, Liu DQ, Wei J
- Issue date: 2004 Jan 22
- First human experience with autologous Schwann cells to supplement sciatic nerve repair: report of 2 cases with long-term follow-up.
- Authors: Gersey ZC, Burks SS, Anderson KD, Dididze M, Khan A, Dietrich WD, Levi AD
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- The propensity of common peroneal nerve in thigh-level injuries.
- Authors: Hamdan FB, Jaffar AA, Ossi RG
- Issue date: 2008 Feb