Ayisi Addo, S
Phate Lesihla, R
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNathan Ford and co-authors discuss global priorities in the provision of HIV prevention and treatment services.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- What can volunteer co-providers contribute to health systems? The role of people living with HIV in the Thai paediatric HIV programme.
- Authors: Tulloch O, Taegtmeyer M, Ananworanich J, Chasombat S, Kosalaraksa P, Theobald S
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Optimisation of HIV care and service delivery: doing more with less.
- Authors: Boyd MA, Cooper DA
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 24
- Minding the Gap: Setting Research Priorities Related to HIV Testing, Treatment, and Service Delivery Among Adolescents.
- Authors: Nagata JM, Ferguson BJ, Ross DA
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Identifying Continuous Quality Improvement Priorities in Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting.
- Authors: Preskitt J, Fifolt M, Ginter PM, Rucks A, Wingate MS
- Issue date: 2016 Mar-Apr
- A public health approach to "prevention with positives": the New York State HIV/AIDS Service Delivery System.
- Authors: Klein SJ, Cruz H, O'Connell DA, Scully MA, Birkhead GS
- Issue date: 2005 Jan-Feb