Ayisi Addo, S
Phate Lesihla, R
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNathan Ford and co-authors discuss global priorities in the provision of HIV prevention and treatment services.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Facilitators and Barriers to Adherence to Antiretroviral Therapy and Retention in Care Among Adolescents Living with HIV/AIDS in Zambia: A Mixed Methods Study.
- Authors: Mesic A, Halim N, MacLeod W, Haker C, Mwansa M, Biemba G
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- Service delivery interventions to improve adolescents' linkage, retention and adherence to antiretroviral therapy and HIV care.
- Authors: MacPherson P, Munthali C, Ferguson J, Armstrong A, Kranzer K, Ferrand RA, Ross DA
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Adherence clubs and decentralized medication delivery to support patient retention and sustained viral suppression in care: Results from a cluster-randomized evaluation of differentiated ART delivery models in South Africa.
- Authors: Fox MP, Pascoe S, Huber AN, Murphy J, Phokojoe M, Gorgens M, Rosen S, Wilson D, Pillay Y, Fraser-Hurt N
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Implications of self-care for health service provision.
- Authors: Narasimhan M, Kapila M
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 1
- Mexico's fragmented health system as a barrier to HIV care.
- Authors: Sierra-Madero JG, Belaunzaran-Zamudio PF, Crabtree-Ramírez B, Magis-Rodriguez C
- Issue date: 2019 Feb