The Enduring Burden of Advanced Human Immunodeficiency Virus Disease
MetadataShow full item record
- Profiling advanced disease in an Asian clinical human immunodeficiency virus cohort: comparison of two definitions for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Authors: Lee SS, Lee KC, Tse IC, Lee MP, Wong KH, Li PC, Sung JY
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Effect of maternal CD4+ cell count, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, and viral load on disease progression in infants with perinatally acquired human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection. New York City Perinatal HIV Transmission Collaborative Study Group.
- Authors: Lambert G, Thea DM, Pliner V, Steketee RW, Abrams EJ, Matheson P, Thomas PA, Greenberg B, Brown TM, Bamji M, Kalish ML
- Issue date: 1997 Jun
- Simian immunodeficiency virus burden in tissues and cellular compartments during clinical latency and AIDS.
- Authors: Reinhart TA, Rogan MJ, Huddleston D, Rausch DM, Eiden LE, Haase AT
- Issue date: 1997 Nov
- The burden of sepsis in critically ill human immunodeficiency virus-infected patients--a brief review.
- Authors: Moreira J
- Issue date: 2015 Jan-Feb
- Shorter survival in advanced human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection is more closely associated with T lymphocyte activation than with plasma virus burden or virus chemokine coreceptor usage.
- Authors: Giorgi JV, Hultin LE, McKeating JA, Johnson TD, Owens B, Jacobson LP, Shih R, Lewis J, Wiley DJ, Phair JP, Wolinsky SM, Detels R
- Issue date: 1999 Apr