The Enduring Burden of Advanced Human Immunodeficiency Virus Disease
MetadataShow full item record
- Utility of routine viral load, CD4 cell count, and clinical monitoring among adults with HIV receiving antiretroviral therapy in Uganda: randomised trial.
- Authors: Mermin J, Ekwaru JP, Were W, Degerman R, Bunnell R, Kaharuza F, Downing R, Coutinho A, Solberg P, Alexander LN, Tappero J, Campbell J, Moore DM
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 9
- Non-R5-tropic HIV-1 in subtype A1 and D infections were associated with lower pretherapy CD4+ cell count but not with PI/(N)NRTI therapy outcomes in Mbarara, Uganda.
- Authors: Lee GQ, Lachowski C, Cai E, Lima VD, Boum Y, Muzoora C, Mocello AR, Hunt PW, Martin JN, Bangsberg DR, Harrigan PR
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 17
- The kynurenine pathway of tryptophan catabolism, CD4+ T-cell recovery, and mortality among HIV-infected Ugandans initiating antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: Byakwaga H, Boum Y 2nd, Huang Y, Muzoora C, Kembabazi A, Weiser SD, Bennett J, Cao H, Haberer JE, Deeks SG, Bangsberg DR, McCune JM, Martin JN, Hunt PW
- Issue date: 2014 Aug 1
- Trends in Prevalence of Advanced HIV Disease at Antiretroviral Therapy Enrollment - 10 Countries, 2004-2015.
- Authors: Auld AF, Shiraishi RW, Oboho I, Ross C, Bateganya M, Pelletier V, Dee J, Francois K, Duval N, Antoine M, Delcher C, Desforges G, Griswold M, Domercant JW, Joseph N, Deyde V, Desir Y, Van Onacker JD, Robin E, Chun H, Zulu I, Pathmanathan I, Dokubo EK, Lloyd S, Pati R, Kaplan J, Raizes E, Spira T, Mitruka K, Couto A, Gudo ES, Mbofana F, Briggs M, Alfredo C, Xavier C, Vergara A, Hamunime N, Agolory S, Mutandi G, Shoopala NN, Sawadogo S, Baughman AL, Bashorun A, Dalhatu I, Swaminathan M, Onotu D, Odafe S, Abiri OO, Debem HH, Tomlinson H, Okello V, Preko P, Ao T, Ryan C, Bicego G, Ehrenkranz P, Kamiru H, Nuwagaba-Biribonwoha H, Kwesigabo G, Ramadhani AA, Ng'wangu K, Swai P, Mfaume M, Gongo R, Carpenter D, Mastro TD, Hamilton C, Denison J, Wabwire-Mangen F, Koole O, Torpey K, Williams SG, Colebunders R, Kalamya JN, Namale A, Adler MR, Mugisa B, Gupta S, Tsui S, van Praag E, Nguyen DB, Lyss S, Le Y, Abdul-Quader AS, Do NT, Mulenga M, Hachizovu S, Mugurungi O, Barr BAT, Gonese E, Mutasa-Apollo T, Balachandra S, Behel S, Bingham T, Mackellar D, Lowrance D, Ellerbrock TV
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 2
- Proportions of CD4 test results indicating advanced HIV disease remain consistently high at primary health care facilities across four high HIV burden countries.
- Authors: Lamp K, McGovern S, Fong Y, Atem CD, Nfetam JBE, Nzuobontane D, Bollinger T, Jani I, Sitoe N, Kiyaga C, Senyama G, Mangwendeza PM, Mtapuri-Zinyowera S, Doi N, Peter T, Sacks JA, Vojnov L
- Issue date: 2020