Challenges in TB regimen development: preserving evidentiary standards for regulatory decisions and policymaking
MetadataShow full item record
- Provisional CDC guidelines for the use and safety monitoring of bedaquiline fumarate (Sirturo) for the treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 25
- Drug resistance characteristics and cluster analysis of M. tuberculosis in Chinese patients with multiple episodes of anti-tuberculosis treatment.
- Authors: Hu Y, Zhao Q, Werngren J, Hoffner S, Diwan VK, Xu B
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 7
- Treatment outcomes of patients with multidrug-resistant and extensively drug resistant tuberculosis in Hunan Province, China.
- Authors: Alene KA, Yi H, Viney K, McBryde ES, Yang K, Bai L, Gray DJ, Clements ACA, Xu Z
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 16
- Molecular characterization of mutations associated with resistance to second-line tuberculosis drug among multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients from high prevalence tuberculosis city in Morocco.
- Authors: Oudghiri A, Karimi H, Chetioui F, Zakham F, Bourkadi JE, Elmessaoudi MD, Laglaoui A, Chaoui I, El Mzibri M
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 27
- Impact of extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis on treatment outcome of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients with standardized regimen: report from Iran.
- Authors: Tabarsi P, Chitsaz E, Baghaei P, Shamaei M, Farnia P, Marjani M, Kazempour M, Amiri M, Mansouri D, Masjedi MR, Velayati AA, Caminero JA
- Issue date: 2010 Mar