Challenges in TB regimen development: preserving evidentiary standards for regulatory decisions and policymaking
MetadataShow full item record
- Practical considerations to implement the shorter regimen to MDR-TB patients in China.
- Authors: Liu Q, Sun F, Li Y, Bao J, Zhang Y, Zhang W
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Delamanid, linezolid, levofloxacin, and pyrazinamide for the treatment of patients with fluoroquinolone-sensitive multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (Treatment Shortening of MDR-TB Using Existing and New Drugs, MDR-END): study protocol for a phase II/III, multicenter, randomized, open-label clinical trial.
- Authors: Lee M, Mok J, Kim DK, Shim TS, Koh WJ, Jeon D, Lee T, Lee SH, Kim JS, Park JS, Lee JY, Kim SY, Lee JH, Jo KW, Jhun BW, Kang YA, Ahn JH, Kim CK, Shin S, Song T, Shin SJ, Kim YR, Ahn H, Hahn S, Won HJ, Jang JY, Cho SN, Yim JJ
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 16
- Treatment efficacy of drug-resistant tuberculosis in Bashkortostan, Russia: A retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Yunusbaeva M, Borodina L, Alekseev P, Davydov R, Yunusbaev U, Sharipov R, Bilalov F, Yunusbayev B
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Extensive drug-resistant TB: a threat for Europe?
- Authors: Manissero D, Fernandez de la Hoz K
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 28
- Comparison of the socio-demographic and clinical features of pulmonary TB patients infected with sub-lineages within the W-Beijing and non-Beijing Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Authors: Hu Y, Mathema B, Zhao Q, Zheng X, Li D, Jiang W, Wang W, Xu B
- Issue date: 2016 Mar