The missed potential of CD4 and viral load testing to improve clinical outcomes for people living with HIV in lower-resource settings.
MetadataShow full item record
- Developments in CD4 and viral load monitoring in resource-limited settings.
- Authors: Rowley CF
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Point-of-care tests poised to alter course of HIV treatment.
- Authors: Laursen L
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- The most efficient use of resources to identify those in need of antiretroviral treatment in Africa: empirical data from Côte d'Ivoire's Drug Access Initiative.
- Authors: Diomandé FV, Bissagnéné E, Nkengasong JN, Maurice C, Monga B, Laga M, Nolan ML
- Issue date: 2003 Jul
- Report from the Tenth Retrovirus Conference. Clinical trials in resource-poor settings.
- Authors: Friedland G
- Issue date: 2003 Apr
- Comparison of the health-related quality of life, CD4 count and viral load of AIDS patients and people with HIV who have been on treatment for 12 months in rural South Africa.
- Authors: Igumbor J, Stewart A, Holzemer W
- Issue date: 2013 Mar