High prevalence of hepatitis C infection among multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients
MetadataShow full item record
- Prevalence and factors associated with multidrug/rifampicin resistant tuberculosis among suspected drug resistant tuberculosis patients in Botswana.
- Authors: Tembo BP, Malangu NG
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 6
- Hepatitis C virus infection: a challenge in the complex management of two cases of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Musso M, Mosti S, Gualano G, Mencarini P, Urso R, Ghirga P, Rianda A, Del Nonno F, Goletti D, Palmieri F
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 22
- Prevalence of and risk factors for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Iran and its neighboring countries: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Jimma W, Ghazisaeedi M, Shahmoradi L, Abdurahman AA, Kalhori SRN, Nasehi M, Yazdi S, Safdari R
- Issue date: 2017 May-Jun
- Resistance patterns, prevalence, and predictors of fluoroquinolones resistance in multidrug resistant tuberculosis patients.
- Authors: Ahmad N, Javaid A, Sulaiman SA, Ming LC, Ahmad I, Khan AH
- Issue date: 2016 Jan-Feb
- Reply to: 'High prevalence of hepatitis C infection among multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients'.
- Authors: Solomon SS, McFall AM, Lucas GM, Mehta SH
- Issue date: 2020 May