High prevalence of hepatitis C infection among multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients
MetadataShow full item record
- Reply to: 'High prevalence of hepatitis C infection among multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients'.
- Authors: Solomon SS, McFall AM, Lucas GM, Mehta SH
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Spatiotemporal Clustering of Multidrug-Resistant and Extensively Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis Is Associated With Human Immunodeficiency Virus Status and Drug-Susceptibility Patterns in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- Authors: Wolf A, Padayatchi N, Naidoo K, Master I, Mathema B, O'Donnell MR
- Issue date: 2020 May 6
- Tuberculosis drug resistance and HIV infection, the Netherlands.
- Authors: Haar CH, Cobelens FG, Kalisvaart NA, van der Have JJ, van Gerven PJ, van Soolingen D
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Tuberculosis and HIV: renewed challenge.
- Authors: Kritski AL, Lapa e Silva JR, Conde MB
- Issue date: 1998 May-Jun
- Prevalence and factors associated with multidrug/rifampicin resistant tuberculosis among suspected drug resistant tuberculosis patients in Botswana.
- Authors: Tembo BP, Malangu NG
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 6