WHO 2019 guidelines on drug-resistant tuberculosis treatment: based on evidence or expert opinion?
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe European Respiratory Journal
PublisherEuropean Respiratory Society
DescriptionWe regret that this article is behind a paywall.
- WHO recommendations on shorter treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Sotgiu G, Tiberi S, D'Ambrosio L, Centis R, Zumla A, Migliori GB
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 18
- New World Health Organization Treatment Recommendations for Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis: Are We Well Enough Prepared?
- Authors: Kranzer K, Kalsdorf B, Heyckendorf J, Andres S, Merker M, Hofmann-Thiel S, Bloemberg GV, Hoffmann H, Niemann S, Lange C, Maurer FP
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 15
- What is new in the WHO consolidated guidelines on drug-resistant tuberculosis treatment?
- Authors: Sharma SK, Dheda K
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- The future of drug-resistant tuberculosis treatment: learning from the past and the 2019 World Health Organization consolidated guidelines.
- Authors: Caminero JA, García-Basteiro AL, Rendon A, Piubello A, Pontali E, Migliori GB
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Eligibility for the Shorter Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis Regimen: Ambiguities in the World Health Organization Recommendations.
- Authors: Varaine F, Guglielmetti L, Huerga H, Bonnet M, Kiria N, Sitienei JK, Rich M, Mitnick CD
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 15