Leaving no one behind: Towards equitable global elimination of hepatitis C
MetadataShow full item record
- Elimination of hepatitis C virus infection among people who use drugs: Ensuring equitable access to prevention, treatment, and care for all.
- Authors: Grebely J, Hajarizadeh B, Lazarus JV, Bruneau J, Treloar C, International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users.
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- The global campaign to eliminate HBV and HCV infection: International Viral Hepatitis Elimination Meeting and core indicators for development towards the 2030 elimination goals.
- Authors: Popping S, Bade D, Boucher C, van der Valk M, El-Sayed M, Sigurour O, Sypsa V, Morgan T, Gamkrelidze A, Mukabatsinda C, Deuffic-Burban S, Ninburg M, Feld J, Hellard M, Ward J
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 1
- Viral hepatitis: "E" is for equitable elimination.
- Authors: Lazarus JV, Pericàs JM, Colombo M, Ninburg M, Wiktor S, Thursz M
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Leaving no one behind: lessons from implementation of policies for universal HIV treatment to universal health coverage.
- Authors: Assefa Y, Hill PS, Van Damme W, Dean J, Gilks CF
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 24
- Scaling up prevention and treatment towards the elimination of hepatitis C: a global mathematical model.
- Authors: Heffernan A, Cooke GS, Nayagam S, Thursz M, Hallett TB
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 30