Leaving no one behind: Towards equitable global elimination of hepatitis C
MetadataShow full item record
- Elimination of hepatitis C virus infection among people who use drugs: Ensuring equitable access to prevention, treatment, and care for all.
- Authors: Grebely J, Hajarizadeh B, Lazarus JV, Bruneau J, Treloar C, International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users.
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Viral hepatitis: "E" is for equitable elimination.
- Authors: Lazarus JV, Pericàs JM, Colombo M, Ninburg M, Wiktor S, Thursz M
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Towards hepatitis C virus elimination: Egyptian experience, achievements and limitations.
- Authors: Omran D, Alboraie M, Zayed RA, Wifi MN, Naguib M, Eltabbakh M, Abdellah M, Sherief AF, Maklad S, Eldemellawy HH, Saad OK, Khamiss DM, El Kassas M
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 14
- Towards elimination of hepatitis B and C in European Union and European Economic Area countries: monitoring the World Health Organization's global health sector strategy core indicators and scaling up key interventions.
- Authors: Duffell EF, Hedrich D, Mardh O, Mozalevskis A
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 2
- Leaving no one behind: a neglected tropical disease indicator and tracers for the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Authors: Fitzpatrick C, Engels D
- Issue date: 2016 Mar