MetadataShow full item record
- Fluoroquinolones resistance in multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Pakistan and suitability of guidelines recommended standardized regimen.
- Authors: Ahmad N, Khan AH, Syed Sulaiman SA, Javaid A
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Fluoroquinolones in multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Mohapatra PR
- Issue date: 2004 Oct 15
- Direct observation therapy-plus can prevent acquired resistance to fluoroquinolones among patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Taiwan.
- Authors: Chien JY, Lai CC, Tan CK, Yu CJ, Hsueh PR
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (TB) resistant to fluoroquinolones and streptomycin but susceptible to second-line injection therapy has a better prognosis than extensively drug-resistant TB.
- Authors: Chan ED, Strand MJ, Iseman MD
- Issue date: 2009 Mar 1
- [Reevaluation on application of fluoroquinolones in treatment of drug-resistant tuberculosis].
- Authors: Tang S
- Issue date: 2014 Oct