Knowledge production in humanitarian crises: beware of the innovation trap
MetadataShow full item record
- Protecting Surgeons and Patients During Wars and Armed Conflicts: Importance of Predeployment Training on the Geneva Conventions and International Humanitarian Law.
- Authors: Schussler L, Burkle FM Jr, Wren SM
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 1
- International failure in northwest Syria: humanitarian health catastrophe demands action.
- Authors: Orcutt M, Rayes D, Tarakji A, Katoub M, Spiegel P, Rubenstein L, Jabbour S, Alkhalil M, Alabbas M, Abbara A
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 13
- Humanitarian catastrophe for civilians in northwest Syria.
- Authors: Abbara A, Rayes D, Khalil M, Kewara M, Tarakji A
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 6
- Syrian conflict causes new humanitarian and health concerns.
- Authors: Zarocostas J
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 2
- Humanitarian medical aid to the Syrian people: Ethical implications and dilemmas.
- Authors: Zarka S, Farhat M, Gidron T
- Issue date: 2019 Feb