JournalCommunity Eye Health
- Development of a screening eye clinic for Ebola virus disease survivors: Lessons learned and rapid implementation at ELWA Hospital in Monrovia, Liberia 2015.
- Authors: Shantha JG, Hayek BR, Crozier I, Gargu C, Dolo R, Brown J, Fankhauser J, Yeh S
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Ocular Complications in Survivors of the Ebola Outbreak in Guinea.
- Authors: Hereth-Hebert E, Bah MO, Etard JF, Sow MS, Resnikoff S, Fardeau C, Toure A, Ouendeno AN, Sagno IC, March L, Izard S, Lama PL, Barry M, Delaporte E, Postebogui Study Group.
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Necrotizing Scleritis, Conjunctivitis, and Other Pathologic Findings in the Left Eye and Brain of an Ebola Virus-Infected Rhesus Macaque (Macaca mulatta) With Apparent Recovery and a Delayed Time of Death.
- Authors: Alves DA, Honko AN, Kortepeter MG, Sun M, Johnson JC, Lugo-Roman LA, Hensley LE
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 1
- [Ocular symptoms and treatment of Ebola virus disease].
- Authors: Végh M, Roth HW, Hári-Kovács A, Facskó A
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Deliberate exposure of humans to chlorine-the aftermath of Ebola in West Africa.
- Authors: Mehtar S, Bulabula AN, Nyandemoh H, Jambawai S
- Issue date: 2016