Measuring linkage to HIV treatment services following HIV self-testing in low-income settings
Bermudez Aza, E
MetadataShow full item record
- Screening for HIV and linkage to care in adolescents: insights from a systematic review of recent interventions in high- versus low- and middle-income settings.
- Authors: Zanoni BC, Elliott RJ, Neilan AM, Haberer JE
- Issue date: 2018
- Social franchising of community-based HIV counselling and testing services to increase HIV testing and linkage to care in Tshwane, South Africa: study protocol for a non-randomised implementation trial.
- Authors: Shamu S, Chasela C, Slabbert J, Farirai T, Guloba G, Nkhwashu N
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 29
- Evaluation of community-based HIV self-testing delivery strategies on reducing undiagnosed HIV infection, and improving linkage to prevention and treatment services, among men who have sex with men in Kenya: a programme science study protocol.
- Authors: Bhattacharjee P, Rego D, Musyoki H, Becker M, Pickles M, Isac S, Lorway R, Musimbi J, Walimbwa J, Olango K, Kuria S, Ongaro MK, Sahai A, Mugambi M, Emmanuel F, Mishra S, Bartilol K, Moses S, Blanchard J
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 23
- Social Media Interventions to Promote HIV Testing, Linkage, Adherence, and Retention: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Authors: Cao B, Gupta S, Wang J, Hightow-Weidman LB, Muessig KE, Tang W, Pan S, Pendse R, Tucker JD
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 24
- Increasing partner HIV testing and linkage to care in TB settings: findings from an implementation study in Pwani, Tanzania.
- Authors: Courtenay-Quirk C, Pals S, Howard AA, Ujamaa D, Henjewele C, Munuo G, Urasa P, Nyamkara M
- Issue date: 2018 Dec