How COVID-19 could benefit tuberculosis and HIV services in South Africa.
MetadataShow full item record
- COVID-19 in Africa: community and digital technologies for tuberculosis management.
- Authors: Koura KG, Harries AD, Fujiwara PI, Dlodlo RA, Sansan EK, Kampoer B, Affolabi D, Combary A, Mbassa V, Gando H, Bangoura A, Assao M, Gning B, Dogo MF, Fiogbé A, Bridgen G
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 1
- Do facemasks protect against COVID-19?
- Authors: Isaacs D, Britton P, Howard-Jones A, Kesson A, Khatami A, Marais B, Nayda C, Outhred A
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- COVID-19, Pandemic, and Social Distancing.
- Authors: Malay DS
- Issue date: 2020 May - Jun
- Use of facemasks during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Schünemann HJ, Akl EA, Chou R, Chu DK, Loeb M, Lotfi T, Mustafa RA, Neumann I, Saxinger L, Sultan S, Mertz D
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Hospitals as health factories and the coronavirus epidemic.
- Authors: Piccoli GB
- Issue date: 2020 Apr