How COVID-19 could benefit tuberculosis and HIV services in South Africa.
MetadataShow full item record
- Do facemasks protect against COVID-19?
- Authors: Isaacs D, Britton P, Howard-Jones A, Kesson A, Khatami A, Marais B, Nayda C, Outhred A
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- COVID-19, Pandemic, and Social Distancing.
- Authors: Malay DS
- Issue date: 2020 May - Jun
- COVID-19 in Africa: community and digital technologies for tuberculosis management.
- Authors: Koura KG, Harries AD, Fujiwara PI, Dlodlo RA, Sansan EK, Kampoer B, Affolabi D, Combary A, Mbassa V, Gando H, Bangoura A, Assao M, Gning B, Dogo MF, Fiogbé A, Bridgen G
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 1
- Masks and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Authors: Desai AN, Aronoff DM
- Issue date: 2020 May 26
- India under COVID-19 lockdown.
- Authors: The Lancet
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 25