How COVID-19 could benefit tuberculosis and HIV services in South Africa.
MetadataShow full item record
- Do facemasks protect against COVID-19?
- Authors: Isaacs D, Britton P, Howard-Jones A, Kesson A, Khatami A, Marais B, Nayda C, Outhred A
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- COVID-19, Pandemic, and Social Distancing.
- Authors: Malay DS
- Issue date: 2020 May - Jun
- COVID-19 in Africa: community and digital technologies for tuberculosis management.
- Authors: Koura KG, Harries AD, Fujiwara PI, Dlodlo RA, Sansan EK, Kampoer B, Affolabi D, Combary A, Mbassa V, Gando H, Bangoura A, Assao M, Gning B, Dogo MF, Fiogbé A, Bridgen G
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 1
- From HIV to COVID-19: Focusing on and Engaging Adolescents and Young Adults During the Pandemic.
- Authors: DeLong SM, Denison JA, Yang C, Agwu A, Alexander KA, Kaufman MR, Arrington-Sanders R
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Masks and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Authors: Desai AN, Aronoff DM
- Issue date: 2020 May 26