Seroprevalence and risk factors of exposure to COVID-19 in homeless people in Paris, France: a cross-sectional study.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe Lancet. Public health
AbstractBetween June 23 and July 2, 2020, 426 (52%) of 818 individuals recruited tested positive in 14 sites. Seroprevalence varied significantly by type of recruitment site (χ2 p<0·0001), being highest among those living in workers' residences (88·7%, 95% CI 81·8-93·2), followed by emergency shelters (50·5%, 46·3-54·7), and food distribution sites (27·8%, 20·8-35·7). More than two thirds of COVID-19 seropositive individuals (68%, 95% CI 64·2-72·2; 291 of 426) did not report any symptoms during the recall period. COVID-19 seropositivity was strongly associated with overcrowding (medium density: adjusted odds ratio [aOR] 2·7, 95% CI 1·5-5·1, p=0·0020; high density: aOR 3·4, 1·7-6·9, p<0·0001).
- SARS-CoV-2 transmission among children and staff in daycare centres during a nationwide lockdown in France: a cross-sectional, multicentre, seroprevalence study.
- Authors: Lachassinne E, de Pontual L, Caseris M, Lorrot M, Guilluy C, Naud A, Dommergues MA, Pinquier D, Wannepain E, Hausherr E, Jung C, Gajdos V, Cohen R, Zahar JR, Brichler S, Basmaci R, Boelle PY, Bloch-Queyrat C, Aupiais C, COVIDOCRECHE collaborators.
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- Assessment of Seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 and Risk Factors Associated With COVID-19 Infection Among Outpatients in Virginia.
- Authors: Rogawski McQuade ET, Guertin KA, Becker L, Operario D, Gratz J, Guan D, Khan F, White J, McMurry TL, Shah B, Garofalo S, Southerland M, Bear K, Brush J, Allen C, Frayser A, Vokes R, Pershad R, Peake L, deFilippi C, Barackman K, Bearman G, Bidanset A, Farrell F, Trump D, Houpt ER
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 1
- SARS-CoV-2 screening among people living in homeless shelters in Brussels, Belgium.
- Authors: Roland M, Ben Abdelhafidh L, Déom V, Vanbiervliet F, Coppieters Y, Racapé J
- Issue date: 2021
- Screening of SARS-CoV-2 among homeless people, asylum-seekers and other people living in precarious conditions in Marseille, France, March-April 2020.
- Authors: Ly TDA, Nguyen NN, Hoang VT, Goumballa N, Louni M, Canard N, Dao TL, Medkour H, Borg A, Bardy K, Esteves-Vieira V, Filosa V, Davoust B, Mediannikov O, Fournier PE, Raoult D, Gautret P
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- COVID-19 among people experiencing homelessness in England: a modelling study.
- Authors: Lewer D, Braithwaite I, Bullock M, Eyre MT, White PJ, Aldridge RW, Story A, Hayward AC
- Issue date: 2020 Dec