Some lessons that Peru did not learn before the second wave of COVID-19.
MetadataShow full item record
- Good Health Indicators are Not Enough: Lessons from COVID-19 in Peru.
- Authors: Gianella C, Iguiñiz-Romero R, Romero MJ, Gideon J
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- [Healthcare challenges for people with diabetes during the national state of emergency due to COVID-19 in Lima, Peru: primary healthcare recommendations].
- Authors: Pesantes MA, Lazo-Porras M, Cárdenas MK, Diez-Canseco F, Tanaka-Zafra JH, Carrillo-Larco RM, Bernabé-Ortiz A, Málaga G, Miranda JJ
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 2
- Vaccination coverage and preventable diseases in Peru: Reflections on the first diphtheria case in two decades during the midst of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Mezones-Holguin E, Al-Kassab-Córdova A, Maguiña JL, Rodriguez-Morales AJ
- Issue date: 2021 Mar-Apr
- The impact of COVID-19 in the healthcare workforce in Peru.
- Authors: Neyra-León J, Huancahuari-Nuñez J, Díaz-Monge JC, Pinto JA
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- [COVID-19 pandemic: storms and challenges].
- Authors: Cabezas C
- Issue date: 2020 Oct-Dec