Failing to address access to insulin in its centenary year would be a catastrophic moral failure.
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionThis comment is available free of charge at the following link: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/landia/article/PIIS2213-8587(21)00048-6/fulltext.
- [Diabetes care in sub-Saharan Africa].
- Authors: Labie D
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- The prickly problem of access to insulin.
- Authors: Cohen D
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 14
- On the road to the insulin centenary.
- Authors: Beran D, Basey M, Wirtz V, Kaplan W, Atkinson M, Yudkin JS
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 10
- Treating T2DM by ensuring insulin access is a global challenge.
- Authors: Horlyck-Romanovsky MF, Sumner AE
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Looking beyond the issue of access to insulin: what is needed for proper diabetes care in resource poor settings.
- Authors: Beran D, Yudkin JS
- Issue date: 2010 Jun