Control of visceral leishmaniasis in East Africa: fragile progress, new threats.
den Boer, M
MetadataShow full item record
- The Leishmaniasis East Africa Platform (LEAP): strengthening clinical trial capacity in resource-limited countries to deliver new treatments for visceral leishmaniasis.
- Authors: Wasunna M, Musa A, Hailu A, Khalil EA, Olobo J, Juma R, Wells S, Alvar J, Balasegaram M
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Comparison of visceral leishmaniasis diagnostic antigens in African and Asian Leishmania donovani reveals extensive diversity and region-specific polymorphisms.
- Authors: Bhattacharyya T, Boelaert M, Miles MA
- Issue date: 2013
- Review of Leishmaniasis in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Authors: Tabbabi A
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Systematic review on antigens for serodiagnosis of visceral leishmaniasis, with a focus on East Africa.
- Authors: Kühne V, Rezaei Z, Pitzinger P, Büscher P
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- RECENT RESEARCH ON KALA AZAR IN EAST AFRICA.
- Authors: MANSON-BAHR PE, SOUTHGATE BA
- Issue date: 1964 Apr