The marriage of science and optimized HIV care in resource-limited settings
Strategies in Resource-Limited Settings Working Group
AffiliationCampaign for Access to Essential Medicines, Médecins Sans Frontières, Geneva; Geneva University, Geneva, Switzerland; Solidarité Théapeutique et Initiatives contre le Sida, Paris; Université Paris 11, Faculté de Médicine Paris-Sud, Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, Paris; Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
MetadataShow full item record
- Antiretroviral therapy in resource-poor settings: scaling up inequalities?
- Authors: Egger M, Boulle A, Schechter M, Miotti P
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- COMMENTARY: understanding the benefits of pediatric anti-retroviral treatment in resource-limited settings.
- Authors: Hetherington S
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- The obligation to provide antiretroviral treatment in HIV prevention trials.
- Authors: Lo B, Padian N, Barnes M
- Issue date: 2007 Jun 19
- The global reach of HIV/AIDS: science, politics, economics, and research.
- Authors: Gostin LO
- Issue date: 2003 Spring
- Simplifying and adapting antiretroviral treatment in resource-poor settings: a necessary step to scaling-up.
- Authors: Calmy A, Klement E, Teck R, Berman D, Pécoul B, Ferradini L
- Issue date: 2004 Dec 3