AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
- The implications of shortages of health professionals for maternal health in sub-saharan Africa.
- Authors: Gerein N, Green A, Pearson S
- Issue date: 2006 May
- Paediatric surgery in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Ameh EA
- Issue date: 2003 Apr
- Task shifting for antiretroviral treatment delivery in sub-Saharan Africa: not a panacea.
- Authors: Philips M, Zachariah R, Venis S
- Issue date: 2008 Feb 23
- Innovations in access to TB and HIV/AIDS care in sub-Saharan Africa: dynamic engagement of the private sector.
- Authors: Montagu D, Elzinga G
- Issue date: 2003
- Engagement of Traditional Healers and Birth Attendants as a Controversial Proposal to Extend the HIV Health Workforce.
- Authors: Audet CM, Hamilton E, Hughart L, Salato J
- Issue date: 2015 Jun