Discordant immunologic and virologic responses to antiretroviral therapy and associated mortality in a large treatment program in Rwanda.
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionResponse to letter
- Patient-level outcomes and virologic suppression rates in HIV-infected patients receiving antiretroviral therapy in Rwanda.
- Authors: Riedel DJ, Stafford KA, Memiah P, Coker M, Baribwira C, Sebeza J, Karorero E, Nsanzimana S, Morales F, Redfield RR
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Optimal monitoring strategies for guiding when to switch first-line antiretroviral therapy regimens for treatment failure in adults and adolescents living with HIV in low-resource settings.
- Authors: Chang LW, Harris J, Humphreys E
- Issue date: 2010 Apr 14
- Mortality associated with discordant responses to antiretroviral therapy in resource-constrained settings.
- Authors: Tuboi SH, Pacheco AG, Harrison LH, Stone RA, May M, Brinkhof MW, Dabis F, Egger M, Nash D, Bangsberg D, Braitstein P, Yiannoutsos CT, Wood R, Sprinz E, Schechter M, ARTLINC of IeDEA.
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Discordant Treatment Responses to Combination Antiretroviral Therapy in Rwanda: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Authors: Kayigamba FR, Franke MF, Bakker MI, Rodriguez CA, Bagiruwigize E, Wit FW, Rich ML, Schim van der Loeff MF
- Issue date: 2016
- Effect of baseline CD4 cell count at linkage to HIV care and at initiation of antiretroviral therapy on mortality in HIV-positive adult patients in Rwanda: a nationwide cohort study.
- Authors: Nsanzimana S, Remera E, Kanters S, Forrest JI, Ford N, Condo J, Binagwaho A, Bucher H, Thorlund K, Vitoria M, Mills EJ
- Issue date: 2015 Sep