Discordant immunologic and virologic responses to antiretroviral therapy and associated mortality in a large treatment program in Rwanda.
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionResponse to letter
- Virologic and immunologic responses to antiretroviral therapy among HIV-1 and HIV-2 dually infected patients: case reports from Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire.
- Authors: Borget MY, Diallo K, Adje-Toure C, Chorba T, Nkengasong JN
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Durability of clinical responses to anti-HIV therapies.
- Authors: Laurence J
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Adult clinical and immunologic outcomes of the national antiretroviral treatment program in Rwanda during 2004-2005.
- Authors: Lowrance DW, Ndamage F, Kayirangwa E, Ndagije F, Lo W, Hoover DR, Hanson J, Elul B, Ayaba A, Ellerbrock T, Rukundo A, Shumbusho F, Nash D, Mugabo J, Assimwe A
- Issue date: 2009 Sep 1
- Impact of a public antiretroviral program on TB/HIV mortality: Banteay Meanchey, Cambodia.
- Authors: Eng B, Cain KP, Nong K, Chhum V, Sin E, Roeun S, Kim S, Keo S, Heller TA, Varma JK
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Mortality in patients coinfected with hepatitis B virus and HIV: could antiretroviral therapy make a difference?
- Authors: Jain MK
- Issue date: 2009 Jun 15