Idiopathic CD4+ T-lymphocytopenia with cryptococcal meningitis: first case report from Cambodia.
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières Belgium, Phnom Penh, Cambodia MSFB-Phnom-Penh-Med@brussels.msf.org.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report on a patient with cryptococcal meningitis with CD4+ T-lymphocytopenia and no evidence of HIV infection.
- Idiopathic Cd4+T-lymphocytopenia--two unusual patients with cryptococcal meningitis.
- Authors: Lepur D, Vranjican Z, Barsić B, Himbele J, Klinar I
- Issue date: 2005 Aug
- Detection of CD4(+) T-cell antibodies in a patient with idiopathic CD4 T lymphocytopenia and cryptococcal meningitis.
- Authors: Salit RB, Hankey KG, Yi R, Rapoport AP, Mann DL
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- Profound and possibly primary "idiopathic CD4+ T lymphocytopenia" in a patient with fungal infections.
- Authors: Seligmann M, Autran B, Rabian C, Ferchal F, Olive D, Echard M, Oksenhendler E
- Issue date: 1994 May
- Idiopathic CD4+ T lymphocytopenia disclosed by recurrent cryptococcal meningitis. First case report from Greece.
- Authors: Kofteridis DP, Saridaki Z, Kazakou I, Lazaridou S, Alegakis D, Milaki G, Gikas A
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- A cryptic cause of cryptococcal meningitis.
- Authors: Cheung MC, Rachlis AR, Shumak SL
- Issue date: 2003 Feb 18