Research ethics review in humanitarian contexts: the experience of the independent ethics review board of Médecins Sans Frontières.
AffiliationEthics Review Board, Médecins Sans Frontières, Geneva, Switzerland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- Residents working with Médecins Sans Frontières: training and pilot evaluation.
- Authors: Ripoll-Gallardo A, Ragazzoni L, Mazzanti E, Meneghetti G, Franc JM, Costa A, Della Corte F
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 25
- A Médecins Sans Frontières Ethics Framework for Humanitarian Innovation.
- Authors: Sheather J, Jobanputra K, Schopper D, Pringle J, Venis S, Wong S, Vincent-Smith R
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Surgery for children in low-income countries affected by humanitarian emergencies from 2008 to 2014: The Médecins Sans Frontières Operations Centre Brussels experience.
- Authors: Flynn-O'Brien KT, Trelles M, Dominguez L, Hassani GH, Akemani C, Naseer A, Ntawukiruwabo IB, Kushner AL, Rothstein DH, Stewart BT
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Ethical dilemmas in medical humanitarian practice: cases for reflection from Médecins Sans Frontières.
- Authors: Sheather J, Shah T
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Innovations in research ethics governance in humanitarian settings.
- Authors: Schopper D, Dawson A, Upshur R, Ahmad A, Jesani A, Ravinetto R, Segelid MJ, Sheel S, Singh J
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 26