Research ethics review in humanitarian contexts: the experience of the independent ethics review board of Médecins Sans Frontières.
AffiliationEthics Review Board, Médecins Sans Frontières, Geneva, Switzerland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- Research in complex humanitarian emergencies: the Médecins Sans Frontières/Epicentre experience.
- Authors: Brown V, Guerin PJ, Legros D, Paquet C, Pécoul B, Moren A
- Issue date: 2008 Apr 15
- Ethical dilemmas in medical humanitarian practice: cases for reflection from Médecins Sans Frontières.
- Authors: Sheather J, Shah T
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- A Médecins Sans Frontières Ethics Framework for Humanitarian Innovation.
- Authors: Sheather J, Jobanputra K, Schopper D, Pringle J, Venis S, Wong S, Vincent-Smith R
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Surgical skills needed for humanitarian missions in resource-limited settings: common operative procedures performed at Médecins Sans Frontières facilities.
- Authors: Wong EG, Trelles M, Dominguez L, Gupta S, Burnham G, Kushner AL
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Médecins sans frontières: bearing witness.
- Issue date: 1999 Nov 16