AuthorsHarries, Anthony D
Schouten, Erik J
Sangala, Wesley O O
AffiliationOld Inn Cottage, Vears Lane, Colden Common, Winchester SO21 1TQ, UK firstname.lastname@example.org.
MetadataShow full item record
- Family medicine's role in health care systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: Uganda as an example.
- Authors: Ssenyonga R, Seremba E
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- Sub-Saharan Africa health outlook: is it totally sombre?
- Authors: Walker AR
- Issue date: 2001 Sep-Oct
- Bringing antivenoms to Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Stock RP, Massougbodji A, Alagón A, Chippaux JP
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Delivery of antiretroviral therapy in sub-saharan Africa.
- Authors: Weller I
- Issue date: 2006 Sep 15
- Hypertension treatment and control in Sub-saharan Africa. Amount spent on health care per capita is same as cost of a McDonald's.
- Authors: Montgomery RW
- Issue date: 1998 Jul 4